Did you know that for less than the cost of a Grande Mocha that you can save six lives?
Every week, you change the life of a child in Pakistan, Afghanistan, India or Nigeria by delivering the precious polio vaccine.
The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation has donated $355 million to Rotary’s campaign to End Polio Now. They challenge each and every Rotarian to match that donation by raising $200 million for the Rotary Foundation Polio Plus fund.
We are almost there, with $179 million already contributed! But to reach our goal of eradicating polio completely, we must join to together with Bill and Melinda. They put up $355 million. Will you pledge $3.55 a week?
These Rotarians have already made the pledge:
- Johrita Solari – Anaheim
- Bruce Solari – Anaheim
- Roy Jefferson – Anaheim Hills
- George Gillespi e – Anaheim Hills
- Gianna Solari – Anaheim Hills
- Abrams, Orin – Anaheim Hills
- Harry Charm – Anaheim Hills
- Mike Chavez – Anaheim Hills
- Doug Duncan – Anaheim Hills
- Diane Reed – Anaheim Hills
- Tony Siragusa= Anaheim Hills
- Rae Shirer – Orange Sunrise
- Christiane Salts – Buena Park
- Dennis Salts – Buena Park
- Woo Lim – Buena Park
- Marie Flynn – Lakewood
- Greg Owen – Long Beach
- Roger McGonegal , PDG – Newport Balboa
- Dennis Sargent – Whittier
- Kim DeBroux – Costa Mesa
- Dick Hughes – Surf City HB
- Sarah Atkinson – Surf City HB
- Cherie Gordon – Surf City HB
- Sam Oglesby – Surf City HB
- Burt Shurly – Surf City HB
- Resa Evans – Surf City HB
- Jane Crane – Surf City HB
- Dave Theil – Surf City HB
- Michael Gallipeo – Surf City HB
- Carl Stubbings – Surf City HB
- Hugh Moran – Surf City HB
- Bob Allen – Surf City HB
- Mark Schmidt – Villa Park
- Ken Montgomery- Laguna Niguel
- Alice LeDoux- Tustin Santa Ana
- Larry LeDoux – Tustin-Santa Ana
- Leo R Middleton – Tustin-Santa Ana
- Don Moriarty – Villa Park
- Mike Shanahan – Yorba Linda Sunrise
- Mark Roy – Anaheim Hills
- Linda Hess – Monarch Beach
- Jean Abdalla – Orange
- Tressa Solari
- Val Owen
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I become a member of the 355 Club?
A: Make a donation of $184.60 (which equals $3.55 a week for one year) to The Rotary Foundation
How do I get started?
A: Go to Rotary.org and sign into “Member Access’. You may make an online payment for your entire annual commitment (only $184.60 for the entire year). Click “Contribute to TRF” and select the Polio Plus fund.
Can I just send a check to The Rotary Foundation?
A: Yes, you can download and complete a donor form and mail it with your check.
How do I get my name on the list of 355 Club charter members?
A: Send an email to Roy Jefferson.
Does my 355 donation count towards my Paul Harris Fellowship?
A: Yes, it counts towards PHF but not towards your club’s Per Capita Giving amount.