Rotary Foundation Resources
Download “The Rotary Foundation Reference Guide” from Rotary International.
Download the “2013-2014 Resource Guide“, a complete “how to” for clubs in our region!
Where Do You Go For More Information? CLICK HERE for a complete directory to who and what You Need!
The Rotary Foundation Training – Club Presentation Materials
- Every Rotarian Every Year Training Presentation (Nov 2010) - Powerpoint
- EREY Strategies Handout (Nov 2010) – PDF
- What Do Contributions Buy? Handout (October 2011) – PDF
- Link to YouTube Video: LN4 Prosthetic Hand
- Mike Dunlap Permanent Fund Presentation October 2011
Donor Transmittal Forms
- Individual Donor Form
- Multiple Donor Form
- How to Generate a Pre-Populated Multiple Donor Form (Word)
- Rotary Direct (formerly known as TRF-Direct) is The Rotary Foundation’s recurring giving program. Select an amount, frequency (monthly, quarterly or annually), and contribution method. You can set up recurring gifts to the Annual Fund, PolioPlus and the Areas of Focus. You can learn more from the Rotary Direct Information Guide.
Recognizing TRF Donors
Rotary Foundation Reports
- Using the Club Recognition Summary
- Using the EREY (Every Rotarian Every Year) Report
- Using the Monthly Contribution Report
The Rotary Foundation Transition Materials
- The Rotary Foundation Areas of Focus – Check out our webpage under The Rotary Foundation!
- Global Outlook Rotarian Nov 2012 - A Rotarian’s Guide to the New Foundation Grants
- Preparing Your Club for Foundation Grants in 2012
- Future Vision Overview (e-learn)
- Stewardship and Grant Management (e-learn)
- Foundation Funding (e-learn)
- Choosing a Grant (e-learn)
- Developing Global Grants (e-learn)
- Project and Activity Sustainability (e-learn)
- Vocational Training Teams (e-learn)
- Rotary Scholarships (e-learn)
- Club Rotary Foundation Committee Manual
- Club Transition Guide – Recommended Club Policies and Procedures (August 2012)
Zone 25/26 Newsletters – Information and news about support of The Rotary Foundation in our region.